Sunday, September 11, 2011

Public Service

It has occurred to me that the internet has insufficient pictures of kittens. Please allow me to do my part to remedy this tragedy. This is Mycroft:

This is pretty much how he spent is his first day home. Mark and I got him from the Ozaukee Humane Society yesterday (after I spent the previous 24 hours cyber-stalking a kitten, hoping that no one else would steal him from me). He is 11 weeks old and was found as a stray two weeks ago. He is a bit skittish, but very affectionate. I think he'll grow out of the former and more into the latter.

As of today, he is willing to be out from under the bookshelf while Mark and I are in the room, but he still does not like when we are standing up or walking. I think we are too big for him.

He's starting to take the high ground, and I think in a few days he will be ready to venture from the office into the rest of the house. We've got a bit of work to do to get ready for him.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...

    He has white socks similar to his cousin Tabby's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He also has a white shirt front and you can see pictures in his stripes. Very pretty cat, glad to hear he's adjusting so well.

    ReplyDelete